Very happy with the consultation. Excellent!
It consists of an assessment of psychological aspects of learning and of academic skills.
Psychological aspects include:
- Language skills
- Verbal and visual learning
- Attention / concentration
- Eye - hand coordination for paper - and - pencil tasks
- Planning ability
- Reflective / impulsive response style
Academic skills include:
- Reading (phonetic skills, sight vocabulary, reading comprehension),
- Mathematics (basic numerical operations, mathematical reasoning),
- Academic fluency (speed of reading, writing, calculating)
- Listening comprehension
- Oral expressive skills
Psycho-educational assessment is designed to answer these questions:
- Does the child have Learning Disability (ies)?
- Mental retardation?
- Attention problems?
- What are the child’s academic and cognitive abilities, strengths, and weaknesses?
- What are appropriate educational recommendations?